Tuesday 9 June 2015

Week Two

Two weeks into summer holidays has been spent the way I wanted, and I thought that since I have so much time on hand, why not I do some blogging? So hello, if you're here, I'm thankful. (:

One of my current favourite maxi dress to-date, c/o of Shop OOTD.



Been preparing my own breakfast lately, I normally prepare something really heavy in the morning to prep for my afternoon gym sessions, preferably something with bananas and eggs, gives me the adequate amount of energy. 



And I learnt how to play the golf today! I've always wanted to learn something new this holiday and I'm happy to have checked off this item this early off my list. Will definitely be visiting the driving range more often with Erik for more practice. And thank god for Bryan, I was using the men's club and man they were kinda heavy.

Time for some skin pampering moments, thank you if you've been here.

Love, 
Michelle






No comments:

Post a Comment