Monday 15 June 2015

Week Three

Gosh I just took like one hour to finish a sandwich and I'm not done yet! Gym got cancelled at the last minute so now I have a free monday! Shall aim to clean up the bf's apartment today and also today's gonna be my first ever IPL session, I'm excited! Please don't hurt! ): 


Random selfie, dumped the eyeliner that day for an audition

The weekend flew by as usual but having to deal with a hangover made time flew even faster. Yup anyhow, a very good friend of mine came back from the UK and we had a night out at zouk and I popped my thai club cherry that night! (Went to some thai club before heading to zouk). I must say it was an eye-opener. It was frustrating for my girlfriend due to the quality of air inside but I was busy studying the environment, the demographics of the guests and of course staring at some of the drop dead gorgeous girls working there. Lionel wanted to do tequila shots and they came without salt and lemon (because they don't have them at all), he was pissed off but I couldn't stop laughing. We drank it anyway and popped a mint right away. So yup we stayed for about 30 mins and headed to zouk.




I posted this picture on instagram and captioned it - Experiences really connects people. It really does. People bond after sharing common experiences and that is why spending time physically with each other are more likely to bond you guys over anything else (eg texting - Other than flirting with your crush I really think texting is a bad idea).

Couldn't stop talking to kayla amidst the very noise environment, she asked me silly questions (where all your close gfs will ever ask) and I had so much fun answering LOL. I'm fucking weird.  Anyhow, that's the kind of night you reminisce and smile about it (:

The following day Erik and I headed for some chicken rice at Tiong Bahru but I wasn't impressed, 925 chicken rice over anything please! Headed for some beer (to cure my hangover lol) and some furniture shoppingz (He loves bringing me along for furniture shopping, like my love for only-pink furniture will help) but yup he hates how his apartment looks like now so there's been a lot of furniture shopping involved recently.

                                     


Anyhow, Night Owl Cinematics uploads a new video on every Sunday 3pm so please do watch the latest one and tells us who you think is the Double Agent!

                                       



That's all for today folks! I gotta get out of the house for my short appointment. Till the next post! x

Love, Michelle 









No comments:

Post a Comment